“M/s. Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited”, a public limited company, under administrative control of Electronics & Information Technology Department, Government of Odisha, requires qualified, experienced and highly motivated, dynamic and result oriented professionals (maximum age 45 years) for the post of SENIOR LEVEL POSITION IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- PhD in Management
- MBA or PGDM /its equivalent from Central/State University or any other recognised Management Institution
Experience & Skill
- 20+ years of work experience
- Must include more than 5 years’ experience in the field of e-governance including government liasioning
- Must have entrepreneurship skills and entrepreneurship exposure
- Skills Requirement: Extremely good presentation skills, good communication skills, convincing skills, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
Being in strategic position and with business development responsibility, the work profile of the position shall include, but not limited to, the following:
The broad area of roles and responsibilities shall include (but not limited to) the following:
- To Prepare Strategic Management Plan for the Company
- To prepare DPR/RFP for projects
- To manage PMU for projects
- To lead and prepare Teaching-learning materials
- To prepare / lead various Projects execution for the company
- To Create New Business Plans
- To Work for Various Projects’ Impact Assessment
- Any other responsibility as assigned from time to time
Last date of application
- Last date of application : 10th June, 2023
Position & Remuneration
Will be based on experience and qualification, the selected candidate shall be offered appropriate Designation and Pay as per policy of the company.
Kindly fill in your details and upload your detailed resume with a recent colour photograph on or before 10th June, 2023 by clicking on the Apply Now link at the bottom of this page.
N.B: Applications not fulfilling the mentioned eligibility criteria are likely to be rejected forthwith. OKCL reserves all rights to reject this recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Applications after 10th June, 2023 will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No intimation will be made to candidates who are not shortlisted.
- Filling up of the post is at the sole discretion of the management. OKCL may cancel the whole interview process or any part of it without assigning any reason thereof.
Managing Director, OKCL
Date : 29.05.2023