OKCL’s Online Application Solutions and Integrated Services (OASIS) is OKCL’s Program to empower IT supported e-Application processes in the field of
• Recruitment in particular and
• e - Governance processes in general
OKCL’s Online Admission and Recruitment Framework is mainly useful to transform existing complex admission/recruitment system into applicant/student-friendly, simpler, efficient, accurate, prompt and transparent system at affordable cost with high quality, greater speed and wider accessibility in a mass-personalized manner.
OASIS framework can also be used for Field data collection and Registration to various competitive examinations. It also helps in maintaining entire database of all the aspiring applicants for future references and compliances by the admission/recruitment authorities under Right to Information Act.
OKCL is a public limited company established (2011) and promoted by the Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha. OKCL, under its Online Application Solutions and Integrated Services (OKCL’s OASIS) brand, offers end-to-end online admission, online examination with instant results, online selection based on instant merit-list generation, online scholarships disbursements, online recruitments, CRM, government scheme implementation services to exceeding five lakh+ students/ applicants/ candidates/ beneficiaries till now. OKCL’s OASIS Framework supports several government departments, local self-government agencies, semi-government organizations, universities, directorates, boards, educational institutions, banks, public and private employers, etc. for their IT-enabled recruitments in a fast-track manner and with effective outreach to the masses on a state-wide scale including rural, tribal and hilly areas through OKCL Network.
OKCL has designed, developed and successfully deployed state-of-the-art software and state wide online service delivery frameworks for Online / Quasi-Online Admissions and recruitment system. The technology, solutions and services provided under this framework are comparable to the best ones in terms of their architecture, performance, mass personalized services and direct value addition to the aspiring applicants.
In all these projects, OKCL was entrusted with the responsibility of designing, developing, the software application that facilitates data entry and uploading the data of application forms of the candidates on a central recruitment portal, facilitate acceptance of application forms along with application fee, allocate examination center and seat number to the candidate, evaluation of answer, generate and publish merit lists and facilitate the entire recruitment process.
This activity is implemented on a state-wide canvas and on a mass-scale through a private-public partnership (PPP) network of more than 760 Authorized Learning Centers (ALCs) spread over the metropolitan, urban, semi-urban and also the rural, tribal and hilly areas of the state, equipped with about 7,000 state-of-the-art multimediaand Internet ready computers, software, content, communication facilities, web-based management framework, well-trained and certified human resource and OKCL’s brand identity of high repute and recognition among the masses. The District and tehsil wise statistical details of our ALCs network are given on our website www.okcl.org
The coordination of this network is done through a fully web-based management framework designed and developed by OKCL. This framework has brought the uniqueness to OKCL management model as it enables almost paperless management of such a massive network in Indian conditions beset with frequent and long power outages, telecom link failures, paucity of bandwidth, in a time-bound manner and on a large geographical region.
- One stop solution of the recruitment process.
- Dedicated client support.
- Tailored processes to address the needs of Government.
- Network of 760+ Authorized Learning Centers in the state well equipped with more than 7,000 computers with state-of-the-art hardware, software and internet connectivity.
- Eligibility check system to reduce the risk of bad hire.
- Dynamic and User friendly Interface.
- Configured Application system.
- Accurate, Transparent and Reliable system.
- No third party intervention.
- Time bound and cost effective solution to the recruitment process.
- Help desk support to applicant and client at every stage.
- Time bound and convenient process.
Highlights of SCERT Project:
- Development of web enabled software application for facilitation of online application form, download admit cards, to check provisional and final merit status and to fill online Option form as per SCERT’s requirements.
- A dedicated 18x7, 13 seated highly experienced Technical Executives to attend the queries of Applicants and guide them in the application Process.
- Printing and delivery of attendance sheet. The Attendance sheets provided to the centers carried the photographs of the candidates which made easy for the invigilators to verify the examinees
- Fully Secured Printing and Delivery of Question Papers to around 700 centers across Odisha.
- For the First time CCTV cameras were used in the Vehicle in which Question Paper was dispatched and No leakage was ensured.
- Evaluation of Answer Sheets.
- Scanned Answer sheet of each candidate and Question wise analysis was made available in the login of each candidate. Zero objections were received regarding evaluation. It was a first of a kind for the people of Odisha and a landmark in Transparency.
- Generation of Merit list as per the Available vacancy and Reservation in various Courses.
- Online and Physical Counselling.
- Facilitation for online confirmation of allotment by 89 Colleges.
- Admission of 8356 candidates in various courses.
- The cumulative count of number of admissions registered for the year 2013-14 & 2014-15 was Nos. 2,13,476 and 3,02,968 respectively. Candidates who appeared for Examination was 1,97,005 and 2,75,908 respectively.