To participate in this Contest, please register on Google Forms
About the Contest:
OKCL takes great pleasure in launching the Processfolio Contest 2019 for the first time!
It is beneficial in more than one way to the students as well as business associates i.e. our ALCs, this contest will provide a common platform where students will go beyond the class room teaching and able to showcase their practical expertise on tools, like Ms-Office, Video editing etc. in one way, and other way they will became familiar with their soft skills like communication, presentation skills etc. The uniqueness of this contest is that the entire process is moving in and around ERA, the core of OS-CIT curriculum.
Processfolio Marking Guidelines:
- Overall quality of processfolio (including video and audio quality with zero or lowest noise interference, proper lighting etc.)
- Clarity and understanding of content/sessions.
- Correctness of content.
- Command on Language, communication and presentation skill
- Voice and facial expression and modulation.
- Composition of script and the quality of examples used in the script to elaborate concepts.
- Dress code (should be formal, neat and clean).
- Level of confidence
- Candidate must know how to introduce him/herself (good introduction about candidate as well as topic covered in processfolio.)
- Minimum duration of processfolio must be 10 minutes with zero silence/pause time.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest:
- Only current session OS-CIT learners can participate, having a valid learner ID and Password.
- Processfolio only to be done by the learner through his/her login.
- At the time of registration, they have to mention their Learner ID or Learner Code.
- Learner can use Odia, English or Hindi as their speaking language.
- Processfolio content should preferably match ERA content, may follow different steps to complete session other than steps given in ERA.
- At the beginning of processfolio, one has to mention the session no of ERA for which the processfolio is going to prepared.
- The processfolio content should of minimum 10 minutes’ maximum 20 minutes, if a session is of 2-3 minutes of duration in that case, the candidate can choose more similar duration content to fulfill the minimum 10-minute duration criteria.
- Once a candidate is declared as winner, he/ she will be out of the contest, but he/she can send processfolio videos for ALC nomination.
- ALCs shall be rewarded when all the available OS-CIT learners of the ALCs will send maximum number of best quality processfolio videos. (Only TOP 20 ALCs State Level)
- OKCL can alter, amend the terms and conditions time to time without prior notice to the participants, can even completely or partially stop the entire contest without mentioning any reason to the stakeholders. (participant, ALCs and other such agency).
- OKCL Employees, OKCL Network Partners and their family members/staffs are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The decision of OKCL is final and abiding to all.
- OKCL AND ITS OFFCIALS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUNDERSTADNING REGARDING THIS CONTEST AND CAN NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH LOSS FOR WHATEVER REASON.