Each center will have
- One Central Server,
- Minimum 5 No’s and up to 20 No’s workstations connected to central Server through Local Area Network,
- DG set(optional),
- Power Distribution Network(optional),
- Network Switch,
- Patch Cables and Jacks,
- License Software like OS and Office for teaching and learning purpose,
- Internet connectivity through ISDN / Leased line / Dial-up / Cable / DSL etc.,
- Miscellaneous Areas and Facilities.
- Ventilation with the help of fans to keep the surrounding cool,
- Comfortable seating arrangements,
- Writing board,
- Air conditioning facility (optional).
- Air conditioning facility (optional),
- Suitable furniture for installing computers,
- Ergonomically designed chairs to enable users to work comfortably.
Miscellaneous Areas and Facilities
- These centres may also be used for internet access and communication,
- Staff Room,
- Drinking Water Facility,
- Capacity to comfortably accommodate 24 or 48 students,
- Adequate light arrangements,
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) to all the workstations,
- Central Server,
- Up to 20 Client Workstations, minimum 5 No. of Client Workstation are connected to central Server through Local Area Network via a Switch/Router.